Thank you for expressing an interest in being a volunteer for Caledonia Little League (CBSL).
CBSL can only be as successful as the strength of its parent/volunteer support. We recognize that our coaches, assistants and other volunteers make a significant contribution of time and effort to enhance the experience of playing Little League Baseball & Softball. It is the goal of CBSL to provide the best coaching instruction to our participants while maintaining a positive team environment.
All prospective volunteers must meet the following requirements to be considered for a position within the League:
1. Submit a CBSL Volunteer Form - Begin
2. Complete a CDC "Heads Up" Concussion Training (please attach a copy of your certificate to CBSL volunteer Form)
3. Complete a background check - you will receive an email from JD Palatine shortly after completion of your volunteer form*
4. Attend any required league training/coaches meeting.
5. (Optional/Recommended) Become USA Baseball Certified - Learn More
* All candidates are required to undergo a background check by Little League International. CBSL uses Little League recommended JD Palatine as our background check provider. To learn more go here
Click Here to Begin